Koh-Lanta Index du Forum Koh-Lanta
Forum sur Koh-Lanta

FAQRechercherMembresGroupes S’enregistrer
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Facebook Version For Ipad 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Koh-Lanta Index du Forum -> Autres Real-Tv -> L'ile de la tentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaflykryst
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Version For Ipad 2 Répondre en citant

Facebook Version For Ipad 2
> DOWNLOAD

Helpful? Yes No Thanks - please tell us how to help you better. Really Facebook? by Zoe 401 I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I am so sick and tired of you writing that same little message in the update place. United States Copyright Apple Inc. You must maintain a constant vigilant watch over your account for when other friends or family members share wonderful family traditions, they now become public knowledge and forums for haters to spew their biased and vulgar comments on how you choose to live your life. Facebook, Inc.Rated 12+ for the following:Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS8.0 or later. Submit Cancel One Moment Please Thanks for your feedback. Apple Footer Apple Support Identify your iPad model More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. easilyMany apps to customize your profileCONSCan get very addictiveSome users are concerned about privacy issues Free DownloadSafe download 8355 votesRate it!Thank you for rating! License Free OS Windows XP Facebook is also compatible with: Windows 7 Also available for iPhone Android Windows Phone Facebook is also available in other platforms Downloads 854K Total downloads 854K Last month's downloads 234K Language English Available languages English Spanish German French Arabic Argentinean Catalan Chinese Simp Chinese Trad Czech Danish Dutch Euskera Finnish Gallego Greek Hindi Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese (BR) Russian Swedish Turkish Developer Facebook More Programs (49) User rating 8 / 10 ( 355 votes ) Alternative apps Report software Softonic review By Elena Santos Very good 8 Facebook is certainly the most popular social network in the world, and also one of the most popular sites on the Web. This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Identify your iPad model Find out which iPad model you have. Still need help?. Web SiteFacebook SupportApplication License Agreement What's New in Version 153.0 Thanks for using Facebook! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now. Advertisement. Needs better improvements by JustinMacri In side ways mode on I phone you can type easy aka landscape mode and a little more optimized and better graphics I liked it better when you turn the phone on the side and type easy same for posting pics and new better frame wire and a better start up frame and we want it better to type again we liked it on landscape mode so nice easy to type and post pics also please repair it from scratch because of crashing and freezing typing with one hand for people like me so hard please adjust it.please make face book more and better for people.fix all these probloms please for Macintosh make Facebook desktop like Aol did I'm everything in one thing so we don't have to always be on the site good app needs more upgrades. Leaving without your download? Get FREE alternatives to Facebook Google Search for Windows 10 Set Google as your default search engine in Windows 8 Instagram Popular photo-based social network Get free alternatives . Download Facebook Free DownloadSafe download You may also like MessengerOfficial Facebook chat app for Windows 10 desktops and tabletsFreeEnglish Messenger for DesktopAn unofficial Facebook desktop clientFreeEnglish SkypeSkype, the telephone of the 21st centuryFreeEnglish Facebook for Windows 10The free official Facebook app for Windows 10FreeEnglish Articles about FacebooktipsHow to recognize a fake phototips5 tips to prevent security issues with your phonetriviaNew WhatsApp update makes it easier to ignore your friendstriviaA Facebook bug put your photos at riskRead more stories Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. Nothing found Sad Try something else . : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Looking for something in Apple Support Communities? The page you tried was not found. View More by This Developer This app is only available on the AppStore for iOS devices. 68% of people found this helpful. All rights reserved.. And thats not all, you also decide to put it in the app. With iTunesYou can also use iTunes to find the software version of your device. Follow us on AppStore. On iPod nano (3rd or 4th generation) and iPod classic, press the Center button twice on the About screen to see the software version. Stop trying to be lazy and do your own thing and only care about money, and legitimately make the app better for us. This is especially common with the traditional conservative families. Look in the Summary or Settings section for the software version. Facebook news feedis the propaganda machine of the progressive left. On an iPod shuffleFind the version with iTunes 5a02188284
tutorial facebook hacker 1.7 by the jokerdowanload facebook for nokia e5what happens if i delete facebook apphow to search for friends on facebook by countrychat for facebook pro para nokia 5230chat on facebook bb 8520chistes para descargar en facebookvisual basic facebook loginhow to disconnect facebook and twitter accountshtc one x facebook for htc sense

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Koh-Lanta Index du Forum -> Autres Real-Tv -> L'ile de la tentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation