Koh-Lanta Index du Forum Koh-Lanta
Forum sur Koh-Lanta

FAQRechercherMembresGroupes S’enregistrer
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Best Product Reviews

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Koh-Lanta Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
productreviews
Débutant
Débutant

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Aoû - 13:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Best Product Reviews Répondre en citant

you realize those bottles of wine you picked up due to the fact they have been on sale, and now you are questioning what you are going to do with them? i have were given your solution: cook and bake with the wine. You in all likelihood wouldn't need to cook with a special bottle of wine but the ones wild-card bottles accumulating dirt inside the pantry -- why no longer?

when I think of wine, I think about a outstanding 5 Healthy recipes fats substitute in recipes. i'm likely unusual in this regard, however I truly use wine greater regularly in cooking than I do as a beverage with dinner.

while you are taking some of the fat out of dishes, you usually want to add any other aspect to update the misplaced moisture. right here are some examples of how wine can do just that:

in place of sauteing vegetables in hundreds of butter or oil, you may saute them in a smaller quantity of oil plus some wine for taste and moisture.
rather than making a marinade with half of cup of oil, decrease the oil to 1/four cup and upload 1/4 cup wine.
as opposed to adding three/4 cup of oil to a cake mix recipe, add three/4 cup of white or dessert wine to the batter.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Aoû - 13:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Koh-Lanta Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation