Koh-Lanta Index du Forum Koh-Lanta
Forum sur Koh-Lanta

FAQRechercherMembresGroupes S’enregistrer
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

How to clean makeup sponges

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Koh-Lanta Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alford
Débutant
Débutant

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 17:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: How to clean makeup sponges Répondre en citant

How to clean a Beautyblender!

If you've seen these little pink sponges like eggs everywhere, it's for a good reason.

Beautyblender sponges are incredible for the application of foundations. People (including me!) Love them because they are easy to use, fun and really do a great job mixing everything. And it's reusable, so it's less waste.

But unless you agree with the outbreaks, that means taking good care of them and cleaning them regularly. Try at least once a week, but to tell the truth, I do mine after each application. Yes, it is a lot to ask, but I go out in another way.

Blendercleanser
I bought the Beautyblender starter kit that came with a Blendercleanser, a mild soy-based formula that would not ruin the sponge, but that removes pigments, oil and dirt. It has a slight scent of lavender that does not remain on the sponge after it dries. It is also low foaming, which is important because rinsing soap from the sponge is a job. I've used it to clean my other makeup brushes too, and it works pretty well. But, my friends, it comes with a considerable price tag. Then, when it runs out, I have another plan.

DIY makeup cleaner
Actually, you do not need more than a mild soap or shampoo to clean your Beautyblender (you can even use my makeup brushes cleaner), but avoid bar soap, bleach or aggressive cleaning agents. I've heard that the facial cleanser works well, but if you use an expensive one, you may not want to waste it that way. In any case, the key is to get it to rinse completely. Take out the last sud of the sponge before letting it dry.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 17:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Koh-Lanta Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation